MYDAX AIR COOLED CHILLER / COOLER / HEATER PRODUCTS:
Air-cooled Liquid chillers are required for industrial temperature control applications when no source of water is available for cooling the refrigeration system condenser. These units use fans to dissipate the heat removed by the refrigeration system.
Mydax liquid chiller systems utilize our patented proportional refrigeration control, rugged tubular steel frames and touchscreen controls along with leak free pumps, process fluid flowmeters, stainless steel brazed plate heat exchangers and all brazed copper piping. Each system undergoes rigorous quality assurance testing with system documentation and performance graphs provided.
Mydax designs can also include multi channel, independently temperature controlled cooling / heating loop applications where 1, 2, 3 or more recirculating temperature control loops are needed from one liquid chiller system.
When cooling requirements begin to exceed 24,000 Btu/Hr (2 ton), the heat being dissipated into a room becomes a concern. At that point we generally suggest either a Water Cooled Chiller or an Outdoor Air Cooled Chiller.
- Precision temperature stability
- High quality, reliability and performance
- User friendly Opdax HMI Color Touch Screen Graphical User Interface Chiller Controller
- Advanced Temperature Control Technology patented proportional refrigeration control
- Powder coated, rugged tubular steel frame construction and aluminum panels
- Individual system Quality Assurance documentation and performance test graphs
- Multi Channel Systems for smaller footprint and economical solution for multiple cooling loop applications!
- Special fluid handling (materials, pumps, filtration)
- Both heating and cooling
- Custom chiller system requirements
- Responsive and helpful Customer Service support team
- Product lifetime free email and telephone support
- FREE Opdax Remote Control for Mydax Process Cooling Liquid Chiller Systems
|Mydax Model||Temperature Range||Cooling Capacity
|Heating Capacity||Temperature Stability||(HTF) Output Flow/Pressure||Recirculating (HTF)
Heat Transfer Fluid
|1M6A||0°C to +60°C||1.8 kW @ +10°C||1.5 kW||± 0.5°C||2.5 Gpm at 50 PSI||Fluorinert FC-3283|
|1M12A||0°C to +60°C||3.6 kW @ +10°C||3.0 kW||± 0.5°C||4 Gpm at 50 PSI||Fluorinert FC-3283|
|1M16A||0°C to +60°C||4.8 kW @ 0°C||3.0 kW||± 0.5°C||6 Gpm at 80 PSI||Galden HT-170|
|1L9A||-20°C to +40°C||2.5 kW @ +20°C||3.0 kW||± 0.5°C||10.5 Gpm at 45 PSI||Water / Glycol|
|1L26A||-30°C to +80°C||7.5 kW @ -20°C||1.5 kW||± 1.0°C||6 Gpm at 65 PSI||Water / Glycol|
|1M60A||+4°C to +30°C||17.5 kW @ +10°C||3.0 kW||± 1.0°C||4 Gpm at 30 PSI||Water / Glycol|
|1M180A||+25°C to +80°C||52.7 kW @ +50°C||6.0 kW||± 1.0°C||30 Gpm at 35 PSI||Water|
3 loop system
|-15°C to +50°C||9 kW @ -15°C
3kW each loop
|± 0.5°C||4 Gpm at 110 PSI
|Please Click on Model Number for Datasheet PDF||Popular Optional Items Include: Sealable SS reservoir, Pump Motor VFD, In-line Fluid Filtration|
Please Note: These are example systems that can be customized to meet your specific needs and other sizes/designs are available.
Standard Items: Powder coated Heavy-Duty welded tubular steel frame with aluminum panels; Portable chiller system on locking casters with leveling feet; Stainless Steel brazed-plate heat exchangers; Fluid flowmeter on Heat Transfer Fluid (HTF) return path; Strong all brazed refrigeration and HTF copper piping; High Reliability, Patented Advanced Temperature Control Refrigeration Technology; RS-232 Serial communication interface; 12 Month warranty with free telephone and online support.
Optional Items: Ultra Precision temperature control (±0.5°C to ±0.05°C available), Extended temperature ranges; Fluid filtration; Increased reservoir volume size; Sealed reservoir which includes provisions for a Nitrogen blanket on the fluid, pressure regulator and safety pressure relief valve; Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) to precisely meter the output HTF fluid flow; Increased pump size – HTF output flow / pressure; Increased heating capacity; Rotary flowmeter on facilities water return path; Stainless steel or other material HTF piping; Sound Insulation; Digital HTF Pressure Gauge(s); Modbus, GPIB (IEEE-488), RS-485, Ethernet LAN and Analog Input/Output; Special voltages and/or 50 Hz operation; Custom system design, frame size and form factor; Custom system powder coat colors; Outdoor rated system; Extended or onsite warranty; Remote temperature sensing and control; Custom software; UL, CE, SEMI-S2 or other certifications.
This product is available in the following configurations:
- Multi-Loop: 1, 2, and 3 independent channels
Recirculating Heat Transfer Fluid (HTF) options:
- Galden and H-Galden by Solvay Solexis (Ausimont)
- Fluorinert and Novec fluids by 3M
- Syltherm HF, XLT by DOW Chemical
- PAO Oil
- Water / Glycol
- Deionized Water, specify conductivity|resistivity
- Deuterium Oxide