Opdax 303 Liquid Chiller Controller Panel with 5.7″ color touch screen display
The Mydax Opdax Chiller Controller offers a microprocessor-based control system which incorporates ease of use for the operator with powerful controls. The Opdax HMI controllers feature a menu driven system equipped with an interactive color touch-screen display. System controls are exceptionally comprehensive and provide user input, along with built-in diagnostics and error messages.
Opdax 303 Main Display Page with system in remote control
The Mydax Opdax 101, Opdax 202 and Opdax 303 Chiller Controllers offer a microprocessor-based control system which incorporates ease of use for the operator with powerful controls. The Opdax HMI controllers feature a menu driven system equipped with an interactive color touch-screen display. System controls are exceptionally comprehensive and provide user input, along with built-in diagnostics and error messages.
Opdax 303 All Loops View Page (shown on 4 loop chiller system)
Real Time Temperature Stability Graph Plotter Page (shown on 2 loop chiller system)
Opdax 303 Liquid Chiller Controller Parameter Adjust VFD Page
The Mydax system user has the ability to choose a constant flow output and the system will automatically adjust the pump VFD to maintain the output flow even as temperature and fluid viscosity changes. The user also has the choice to pick a constant VFD output percentage if they desire.
Opdax 303 Liquid Chiller Controller Refrigeration Information Page
Opdax 303 Liquid Chiller Controller Ramp Program Page
The Ramp Program allows the operator to create a profile that includes the choice of up to 8 different Start / Stop output temperature setpoints as well as the Ramp time between setpoints and how long to Pause at each setpoint. The program can run once or repeat the cycle. This allows powerful control over the Mydax chiller system’s cooling and heating for the end user’s process.
- Measures and controls temperatures with 0.01°C precision
- Monitor the Chiller refrigeration system
- Friendly and flexible Color Touch Screen User Interface
- Many User Interface Displays including: Setpoint, Fluid Temperatures and Flow Rates
- Pump Variable Frequency Drive Control via user interface
- Analog or Digital voltage inputs and outputs
- RS-232 standard; options for Modbus, GPIB (IEEE-488), RS-485, LAN and Analog Input
The Opdax Remote, Windows compatible RS-232 Serial Remote Control / Temperature Ramping / Data Logging software for Mydax chiller systems that utilize Opdax controllers FREE of charge.
For more information and FREE download, please visit: Opdax Remote
The Mydax Controller
The Mydax controller is fundamentally the heart of the chiller/heater. Developed in conjunction with our first patents, nearly 20 years ago, the controller has remained state-of-the-art. Some of its capabilities are:
- measures temperatures with 0.05°C precision
- (precision of as low as 0.001°C available)
- monitor and control the refrigeration system
- analog or digital voltage input and outputs
- friendly and flexible user-interface
- RS-232 standard; options for GPIB (IEEE-488) and RS-485
- Displays: Setpoint and Fluid Temperatures and Flow Rate
- Diagnostics Displays include up to 10 additional system temperatures, the refrigerant pressure, internal control parameters, drive signals, and more.
Download the Mydax Controller Literature (pdf)
Remote computer control is becoming more common than ever before. Applications now often demand:
- “remote control” of the chiller
- data logging of temperatures during a process run
- a programmed sequence of temperature steps, or profile
To get you up-and-running quickly, offers MydaxRemote(TM) for RS-232 communications running in Microsoft Windows.
Download the FREE TRAIL VERSION of MydaxRemote. (zip)